For anyone who has ever owned a business or home, it is common knowledge that a water emergency like leaking pipe, flooded room, or overflowing ceiling can be a bit of a catastrophe. When situations like this happen, it can be hard to imagine that there is any hope of the nightmare to go away. Not only can water damage due to flash flooding, plumbing issues, and home or business structural leaks damage floors, walls, electrical components, and belongings, it can also have an adverse impact on your health, as well. Due to unexpected flooding, customers can come into contact with hazardous elements like contaminated water riddled with bacteria or mold infestation. Because so many things can go wrong, it’s no surprise people feel overwhelmed and scared. Fortunately, there are people who can help. When you need immediate assistance due to flooding, water damage, or other water emergencies, call the professionals at Rescue Restoration.
Local Water Cleanup Services
For many years, we have been servicing the DFW area with our water damage restoration services. We know that when a crisis like this happens, you want a team of technicians who have the skills, equipment, qualifications to handle the job. All of our certified technicians have had the proper training to handle a number of water damage restoration services, and use state-of-the-art equipment, tools, and materials to get the job accomplished. We ensure that every job is handled with the utmost care, precision, and promptness, ensuring we get your home or business looking better than ever. For a water restoration company that you can trust, turn to the technicians at Rescue Restoration. If you have a water or flooding emergency that needs immediate attention, please call us right now at 469.626.9516 for the best water damage restoration in Rowlett, TX.
Water Damage Restoration and Cleanup Services We Offer
Because water can be one of the most damaging things to our homes and businesses, it’s crucial to get the help you need as soon as possible. While some water damage due to either a leaky pipe or roof might not seem like they need professional assistance, there are a lot of things a professional water damage restoration technician can do that homeowners aren’t able to do.
To begin with, there are some instances, like when your home or business has been hit by a flash flood, that the water will be contaminated with bacteria or fecal matter. In situations like this, it’s important to have an expert water restoration technician. Not only can this water affect your health greatly, it can ruin your property’s structures. Because your home or business can be flooded with contaminated water, it’s important to call a qualified water restoration company. At Rescue Restoration, we offer a variety of services that are able to remove, repair, and clean your commercial or residential property, leaving it in excellent shape.
- Commercial Water Damage Cleanup If you have water damage in your office building, there is only one place that you should turn to. At Rescue Restoration, we can remove and clean up water from your building.
- Drying If you need water dried from your home or business or are in need of structural drying, our restoration technicians are here for you. We use state-of-the-art drying equipment to get your walls, floors, ceilings, and other areas dry.
- Flood Damage Have you experienced flooding in your property and need immediate repairs? Rescue Restoration is ready to help! We remove, clean, and repair flood damages from your home or business quickly and efficiently.
- Flood Restoration In addition to flood damage repairs, we restore your property good as new. With extractors, dehumidifiers, and dryers, we are able to restore your home or business in great shape.
- Flooring, Carpet, & Pad Drying If you have water damage to your hardwood floors or carpet, we are the team to call! We will clean all flooring, remove it if it’s damaged, and dry it to ensure there is no damage.
- Mold Remediation/Cleaning Mold can be a serious problem for commercial and residential properties, which is why we offer mold remediation. We remove mold from your home or business and clean the areas with high-grade chemicals.
- Mold Testing Our mold testing services can determine what kind of mold you have, how serious is, and where hidden mold is. Don’t settle for at-home testing kits; we are ready to help with our mold inspection and testing services.
- Rainwater and Stormwater Cleanup If rainwater has gotten into your home or business and caused a lot of damage, you need professional assistance. Our technicians can remove and clean up water from your property.
- Residential Water Damage Cleanup Has your home been damaged by water? Please call us today for help! We offer water damage removal and cleanup from structural to furniture damage.
- Sewage Removal & Cleanup Sewage overflow is one of the most dangerous things to affect your home or business. Let our team remove, cleanup, and dry your property to ensure all sewage is gone.
- Sheetrock/Wall Water Damage Cleanup When your wall or sheetrock is damaged by water, it can lead to mold and structural damage. Prevent this from happening by calling us today for our sheetrock/wall water damage cleanup.
- Standing Water Removal & Cleanup Don’t let your home or business become severely damaged by dangerous standing water. We will remove all water from your property and ensure your home and business is clean.
- Water Damage When you have water damage due to a clogged toilet or overflowing washing machine, look for our restoration company! We have the tools, equipment, and materials to rid your home or business of water damage.
- Water Heater Burst Cleanup If your water heater is old or corrosive and has caused water damage to your home or business, call us! We can remove and clean up water caused by a broken water heater.
- Water Removal Standing water is not only bad for your property structure, but also for your health. We offer high-quality and effective water removal services to extract every last drop of water.
- Water Seepage & Broken Pipe Water Cleanup If water is seeping from a pipe or has broke and caused a flood of water, contact Rescue Restoration! We have the tools, manpower, and qualifications to clean water up due to a broken pipe.
Our Water Restoration Process
With our water restoration and cleanup services, we are able to do a number of things.
Minimize Damage with Water Removal: With our water removal services, we are able to mitigate standing water that is unsanitary, which is able to ruin your walls, ceilings, floors, as well as your insulation, drywall, furniture, electrical components, and prized possessions. Using high-tech water extraction equipment, we can remove all of the water off your property quickly and efficiently.
- Prevent Further Damage with Restoration: When we work quickly to remove water from your home or business and restore your property’s structures, which include walls, ceilings, floors, furniture, and more, there is a lesser chance that your home or business will be subjected to mold and other contaminants. Not only that, the faster we work, the faster you will be back in your home or business, getting back to your day to day life.
- Remove and Clean Unsanitary Materials and Areas: Standing water can not only create a problem for your building’s structures by developing mold, it can subject your belongings to unsanitary water. Because of this, it’s important to remove any materials that are contaminated quickly and clean them as fast and effectively as possible. Our mold remediation services are able to do this, ensuring your home is not infested with hazardous bacteria and mold.
- Detect Hidden Problems: While there are always the obvious signs of water damage on the floors, ceilings, and walls, there are places that can become damaged by water that are hidden. Your drywall, insulation, carpet padding, and more can be soaking with water, which is a great breeding ground for mold and rot. We have innovative diagnostic tools such as infrared technology to locate and identify where further damage is. By doing this, we can decrease the chance of mold and other damages to your home or business.
- Dry All Areas of Your Property: While the removal, repair, and cleaning process are critical, it is very important to dry every area of your home or business that has been in contact with water. This is to prevent mold growth from happening, as well as ensuring your walls, floors, furniture, and even electrical components aren’t ruined with leftover water.
We want our customers to be safe and comfortable in their homes or businesses, which is why we offer thorough water restoration and cleanup services. If you are interested in water damage restoration in Rowlett, TX, please give us a call today at 469.626.9516.
Contact Us for Water Restoration & Water Cleanup
For a water damage restoration and cleanup team you can depend on, look no further than Rescue Restoration in Rowlett, TX. Since the beginning, it has always been our goal to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied with our services. To accomplish this, we hire fully trained and licensed technicians, use high-quality, state-of-the-art equipment such as dryers, extractors, detection, and dehumidifiers to rid your property of water, and comply with all water safety procedures and protocol. We know that situations like this can be very stressful, which is why we make it our primary focus to leave your home or business looking better than it did before. Our job is not only meant to remove, repair, and clean any water or flood damage you might have, but to be a helping hand and a source of comfort in an overwhelming and scary time.
We strive to exceed all of your expectations with our high-quality workmanship, our emphasis on precise and detailed cleaning and repairs, and our attention to our customers’ needs. Our technicians are here to be a guiding and supportive light in this dark time, guaranteeing that we are here for you every step away, from the first initial evaluation right to the very last inspection. We are proud and honored to serve you, and feel confident that our services will not only revitalize your home or business but leave you with better peace of mind and comfort. When you need a water restoration company that is reliable, efficient, and professional, Rescue Restoration has got your back. Call us today at 469.626.9516 for Rowlett, TX water damage restoration, cleanup, and repairs; we will go above and beyond to have your home or business in better condition.