If you live in Texas, you know how unpredictable the weather can be. From being hot one day to being extremely cold the next, you never know what kind of weather you’ll wake up to. The same goes for rain and other severe storms. Because they can happen with little to no warning, it can be hard to prepare. There is the chance that a storm won’t be so bad but turns out to be quite devastating to residential and commercial properties. Whether your whole house is flooded due to inclement weather or your business has wind damage that is letting water in, it can be overwhelming dealing with the aftermath of a storm. Fortunately, the technicians at Rescue Restoration are here to help! We are a professional cleanup and removal company that is here to extract rainwater and stormwater from your home or business, and get it looking better than ever. We understand that the effects of a storm can be horrible, but we are here for you with all the help that we give. We are available 24/7, so if you have an emergency that needs immediate attention, don’t hesitate to call our technicians for rainwater and stormwater cleanup service. When you need a reputable company that has the experience, tools, and qualifications to get the job done, call 469.626.9516 for rainwater and stormwater cleanup in Rowlett, TX.
Why You Need Professional Stormwater Cleanup
It might seem that after a storm you are able to handle the cleanup of rainwater and stormwater. While it seems like a good idea to take care of this all by yourself, it’s important to call a professional team who has the knowledge and skills to clean up, remove, and dry your home or business of all water. When your home or business has inches of water on the ground, having an expert company come take care of your problems is not such a bad idea. There are a number of reasons why you need a professional stormwater cleanup service.
- Fast Response: As soon as rainwater comes seeping into your home or business, it’s important to take immediate action. Rescue Restoration will be there as soon as we get off the phone with you. Most property owners do not have the proper equipment to remove, clean, and dry water from their home or business. This will require them to go out and get the proper tools and equipment. We already have everything, so no time will be wasted.
- Experience: We have been doing this for a very long time, so we know exactly what tools and equipment we will need to clean, extract, and dry water from your home or business. People who have never dealt with a ton of water in their property will not really understand what goes into it; we know the ins and out and can have your property back in good condition very quickly.
- Proper Tools and Equipment: We have everything that is possibly needed to get your home or business clean and dry. A towel is not going to be able to do the job. It might seem like you’ve gotten all the water, but water can seep into the floor, walls, and ceilings. We have the tools to detect if water is hidden, so we can prevent mold and other contaminants.
- Thorough: We won’t just clean up and dry the water that is visible; using high-tech detection tools, we will be able to identify water that has seeped into your walls, floors, and ceilings. Our cleaning process is several steps, so we will never cut corners. Also, we always do a complete inspection at the end to ensure everything is clean, removed, and dried.
If you are looking for a stormwater cleanup service in Rowlett, TX that will be able to fully remove and clean out all water from your home or business, call Rescue Restoration today at 469.626.9516.
Residential and Commercial Rainwater and Stormwater Cleanup
For residential and commercial rainwater and stormwater cleanup, look to the technicians at Rescue Restoration. Because storms can happen at a moment’s notice, it’s important to hire a company who has a professional and precise process that will clean, remove, and dry every each of your home or business. Our company’s process is very detailed and is able to thoroughly clean, dry, and extract all water from your property.
- We will assess the damage to see what kind of services you need. If there is water still seeping into your home or business, we will try to direct another way.
- Once the assessment is over we will use a water extractor to remove all of the water from your home or business.
- After we will remove or restore furniture, flooring, walls, and ceilings that have been affected by stormwater.
- Because mold is a huge problem in regards to water damage, we will perform mold remediation and testing.
- With water removal, restoration, and mold remediation, we will begin cleaning your home or business. This is include sanitizing and deodorizing every area that has been affected by rainwater.
- When all the cleaning has been finished, we will dry your home and business to make sure there is no water in your property.
- When every step in the process has been completed, we will do a final walk-through to make sure everything is in good condition and that there is no water left.
Our services are reliable, professional, and high-quality, guaranteeing your property is back to normal. If you need rainwater and stormwater cleanup in Rowlett, TX, call 469.626.9516 for 24/7 assistance.