While water is one of the most fundamental elements for survival, there are types of water that are not good for us. From sewage water to standing water, these water types can severely hurt not only humans but homes and businesses, too. Standing water, in particular, poses a great threat to homes and businesses. Any water that sits for an extended amount of time can really hurt not only the structure of your property, but also the furniture, floors, walls, and your other belongings. That isn’t the only thing that property owners need to worry about; when water is left to seep into your home or business, it can cause mold growth, which is a whole other problem in itself. Getting water removed and cleaned out of your home is crucial, so when you need standing water removal and cleanup in Dallas, TX, call the experts at Rescue Restoration. We are equipped with water extractors, dehumidifiers, and dryers to get your property restored, and we also have detection tools to determine where the water is coming from. Whether you have stagnant water due to flooding from bad weather or a pipe burst, our technicians can handle any stagnant water issue that you might have. We understand that when you are knee deep in water, it can be overwhelming and scary. We are not only here to provide exceptional water removal and cleanup, but be a source of comfort, also. Let the technicians get your home or business back in good condition by calling us today at 469.626.9516 for Dallas, TX standing water removal and cleanup service.
Why Is Standing Water Dangerous?
A lot of people are under the impression that standing water only affects those in areas where plumbing and sewage systems are not great. This is a common misconception because stagnant water can happen anywhere to anyone. Stagnant water tends to happen most frequently when there is a severe storm that causes a lot of rainfall. With rain or small amounts of water, it can easily be absorbed, but if a sewer system is too backed up or there is too much water in your home or business, the water will have nowhere to go but sit. Since there is too much water, it will take a long time for it to go anywhere. If your home or business has standing water, it is important to call a professional water removal and cleanup company immediately. Although it might not seem like stagnant water could affect us, there are many dangers to stagnant water for humans, animals, and structures.
- Insect Infestation: Insects, such as mosquitoes, love standing water. It is the perfect breeding ground for them, so they are able to grow eggs. Not only is having a bunch of mosquitoes around incredibly annoying, but they are carriers of disease like malaria, West Nile Virus, and can cause heartworms and tapeworms in dogs.
- Mold Growth: Mold can grow any place that is warm and wet, so it is especially unsafe when there is standing water involved. Mold is not only harmful to the walls, ceilings, floors, and furniture in your property, but it can cause respiratory problems for people.
- Bacteria: If you have standing water caused by a sewage backup or sewage overflow, you can bet that your home or business is contaminated with human waste. This is terrible because it can breed E. coli, which can cause a host of illnesses for people who are in contact with the standing water.
- Rot: Not only can bacteria and mold grow on the walls, ceilings, floors, and furniture of your home or business due to stagnant water, but the water that is left unremoved can cause rot and warping to ceilings, floors, and walls.
To avoid all of these terrible things from happening, call our technicians right now at 469.626.9516 to get standing water removal and cleanup for your home or business in Dallas, TX.
Professional Standing Water Removal & Cleanup Service
At Rescue Restoration, we offer specialized standing water removal and cleanup service to get your property back in excellent condition. We take very specific steps to ensure your home or business has stagnant water removed and cleaned, so we can get your property restored as soon as possible. Our process is reliable, effective, and very straightforward
- We extract the standing water to ensure that your property is removed of bacteria and other hazardous contaminants.
- Our technicians will dispose of anything that has been in the stagnant water for too long.
- We will clean your home or business by sanitizing every area where the standing water was, as well as deodorize it.
- With our dyers, we will make sure your home or business is completely dry.
- We don’t stop there; after every step, we will do one last walk through to make sure that your property is looking good.
With our specially trained and certified technicians, our state-of-the-art water extractors, dehumidifiers, and dryers, as well as following protocol, we are able to remove and clean up every bit of standing water in your home or business. We know that this is a tough situation to be in, but our customers are our number one priority, and we are here for them when they need us most. With our 24/7 service, we can be there for you when you have an emergency. Call us at 469.626.9516 for standing water removal and cleanup in Dallas, TX.